- – One 60-minute class per week.
- – Various age groups and skill levels.
- – Multiple-class and family discounts available.
- – Flexible Schedules
- Month-to-month enrollment. No contract!
- – One 60-minute Private class
- Focused on your individual style.
- – Weekend availability only
- – Great for students who have no dance experience
- Available for Individual or Group Bookings
- Hire our DJ also for a packaged price!
- Great for events, festivals, shows, and parties.
- Perfect for kids events
- Flexible pricing
- 31Svn SDA is also available for rentals
- Great for Birthday parties, dance classes, or small events
- Morning and weekend availability
|How Long are your Enrollment sessions?||We enroll on a monthly basis. Meaning payment is due on the first class of each month. We always do our best to accommodate schedules for all of our students, so we leave our sessions flexible.|
How Long are your enrollment sessions?
|Are there Multiple class or family Discounts?||Yes, we do offer multiple class and family discounts.|
1 Student – One 60minute Class – Cost: $60/Month
2 Students or Two 60minute Classes – Cost: $100/Month
3 Students or Three 60minute Classes – Cost: $125/Month
4 Students or Four 60minute Classes – Cost: $150/Month
Unlimited Classes per month – $175/month, Per student
|Where are you located?||61Syx SDA is conveniently located on the South West corner of Alpine ave and 3 mile rd. Just off of i96. Our studio can be found in the plaza attached to Tacos El Cunado, in front of the Home Depot.|
2751 Alpine ave
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
|What is your cancellation Policy?||We have a 24-hour cancellation policy, unless due to an illness. If we have 24-hour notice, the class will be rescheduled and made up. If the absence is a no call, no show, the class will be skipped.|
|What is the best age to start?||Currently, our students range from the young age of 5 years old, and go all the way up to 50 years young! So if you are anywhere in that range, don’t be afraid to get movin, get groovin, and have fun with 61Syx SDA.|
|Can we stop by and check out a class?||If your son or daughter is a little nervous about trying our classes, come on in and check us out anytime during our regularly scheduled classes. If you’d like to schedule a trial class, those are also offered! First class is FREE!|
|What is Open session?||In addition to regular classes, 61Syx also offers Open Sessions which are open practice sessions! This is a non-class setting where you can come in and train on whatever dance style you would like! These open sessions are always FREE and meet on Mondays and Thursday nights!|